The June edition of Crosslight is now available in an easy-to-access, reader-friendly digital ”flipbook”.
The supersized 55-page special edition features an array of engaging stories and thought-provoking opinion pieces that will either inspire you, give you reason to reflect or encourage you to take action. Among the many interesting articles are:
- An overview of how COVID-19 has affected the church and what measures it has taken to respond.
- How should the Church emerge when lockdown restrictions are fully lifted?
- What will the world look like when we fully emerge from lockdown?
- Spirituality of running: how you can find yourself just two feet from God.
Regrettably, this edition will not be available in its traditional printed magazine format. Lockdown restrictions in place at the time the magazine was due to be printed meant we couldn’t guarantee most readers would receive a copy, so the decision was made to publish this edition in an on-line format only. We apologise for any disappointment this has caused.
However, if you who would like a hard-copy version, this edition can be downloaded as a PDF and printed out at home. Simply follow these three easy steps:
1. Click here to find the Crosslight June flipbook.
2. Click the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button below the magazine (see below)3. If you are using Internet Explorer, hit the Open tab that will appear at the bottom of your screen. If you are using Google Chrome, double click on the icon that will appear in the bottom left corner.
4. Click on the print icon that will appear at the top of your screen.
The next edition of Crosslight is due in August and, barring unforeseen circumstances, we expect to be able to print and deliver it to your regular destination.