The August edition of Crosslight is now available in an easy-to-access, reader-friendly digital “flipbook”.
The expanded 45-page special edition features an array of engaging stories and thought-provoking opinion pieces that will either inspire you, give you reason to reflect or encourage you to take action. Among the many interesting and thought-provoking articles are:
- An investigation into how truly inter-cultural our Church is.
- A look at how sex is portrayed in the Bible.
- An interview with the new minister at St Michael’s, Rev Dr Margaret Mayman.
Regrettably, this edition will not be available in its traditional printed magazine format, as was the case in June. Stage 4 lockdown restrictions in place at our printing site mean we are unable to print and distribute the hard-copy magazine. We apologise for any disappointment this has caused.
However, if you who would like a hard-copy version, this edition can be downloaded as a PDF and printed out at home. Simply follow these three easy steps:
1. Click here to find the Crosslight August flipbook.
2. Click the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button below the magazine (see below)3. If you are using Internet Explorer, hit the Open tab that will appear at the bottom of your screen. If you are using Google Chrome, double click on the icon that will appear in the bottom left corner.
4. Click on the print icon that will appear at the top of your screen.
The next edition of Crosslight is due in October and, barring unforeseen circumstances, we expect to be able to print and deliver it to your regular destination.
Leave a Comment