The December edition of Crosslight has returned to its hard copy, printed format and is now available at all of its regular distribution points.
For those of you unable to get a copy, Crosslight is also available online in its popular Flipbook format and as a PDF for you to download and print out.
The 40-page Christmas edition features an array of inspiring and informative articles, such as:
- An in-depth look at how East Gippsland has struggled with the twin terrors of bushfire and COVID-19
- An introduction to Synod’s new Money for Mission program
- Divine lessons to be learned from gardening
- The season for seeing our better selves
- Q&A with Head of Pilgrim Theological College Rev Dr Sean Winter
The Crosslight team thanks you for your patience and loyalty through this challenging year, one that saw most editions unavailable in the traditional printed format. We wish you a safe and happy Christmas and a prosperous, pandemic-free (hopefully) new year.