Children & Families Ministry: core issues in diverse contexts
Dates: 7-9 July, 12-14 July 2021
Especially suitable for church based, community based and para-church expressions of ministry
▪ Explore theological and biblical resources for contextual children and families ministries
▪ Develop skills for evaluating and designing practical processes for discipleship and evangelism
▪ Grow in your capacity for safe practice, mission and leadership with children and their families
▪ Address the spirituality and sociology of the child in relation to family, church, faith and culture
Graduate Certificate in Children and Families Ministry
This unit can be taken as part of the Graduate Certificate in Children and Families Ministry. The Graduate Certificate in Ministry with Children and their Families is Australia’s only tertiary Award focused on ministry with children and their families. Offered through the University of Divinity, it is suitable for:
▪ Ministers, Pastors, Chaplains, Christian educators
▪ those in paid Children & Families or Generational Ministry roles
▪ anyone seriously engaged in missional, pastoral or educational ministry involving children.
The Graduate Certificate in Children and Families Ministry is an opportunity to:
▪ enhance your ministry skills
▪ increase your capacity for engaging ministry
▪ learn in a caring, interactive and stimulating environment with others committed to intentional ministry with children and their families.
The Graduate Certificate in Children and Families Ministry consists of three units, two of which are compulsory and delivered in the form of Intensive units, while the third unit is selected in consultation with the Coursework Co-ordinator.
The compulsory units are:
▪ Children & Families Ministry: core issues in diverse contexts
▪ Nurture and Spiritual Guidance of Children
More Information & Enrolment
(03) 9340 8892
(03) 9790 1000
To download the flyer, click here