Nurture and Spiritual Guidance of Children (NOW ONLINE)
A Unit within the Graduate Certificate in Ministry with Children and their Families
Dates: 25-27 November, 1-2 December 2020
Especially suitable for church-based, school-based and community-based expressions of ministry
- Develop more richly theologically-informed practice in relation to the spiritual nurture of children
- Examine links between Scripture, theological thought, spiritual and psychological development
- Explore spiritual formation processes in the educational, congregational and missional settings
- Increase your capacity for care of children in the context of family, church and broader society
More Information & Enrolment
(03) 9340 8892
The Graduate Certificate in Ministry with Children and their Families
The Graduate Certificate in Ministry with Children and their Families is Australia’s only tertiary Award focused on ministry with children and their families. Offered through the University of Divinity, it is suitable for:
- Ministers, Pastors, Chaplains, Christian educators
- Those in paid Children & Families or Generational Ministry roles
- Anyone seriously engaged in missional, pastoral or educational ministry involving children.
The Graduate Certificate in Children and Families Ministry is an opportunity to:
- Enhance your ministry skills
- Increase your capacity for engaging ministry
- Learn in a caring, interactive and stimulating environment with others committed to intentional ministry with children and their families.
The Graduate Certificate in Children and Families Ministry consists of three units, two of which are compulsory and delivered in the form of Intensive units, while the third unit is selected in consultation with the Coursework Co-ordinator.
The compulsory units are:
- Children & Families Ministry: core issues in diverse contexts
- Nurture and Spiritual Guidance of Children