The annual Stories of Childhood conference is suitable for anyone – including Playgroup leaders, Pre-school music program leaders, Messy Church leaders, Sunday program leaders/teachers, ministers, pastors, church leaders, worship leaders, program leaders/volunteers – involved in ministry with children 0-5 and their families.
Gather others from your congregation or team and come along for a fantastic day of learning, sharing and growing together.
- 1A Making music meaningful
- 1B Pathways from playgroup to congregation
- 1C Being alongside families experiencing trauma
- 1D Safe conversations – Part 1 (Building connections)
- 2A Creative craft that communicates
- 2B Inclusion and engagement for all abilities
- 2C Being alongside families experiencing trauma (rpt)
- 2D Safe conversations – Part 2 (Deepening connections)
- 3A Using puppets with purpose
- 3B Super story-telling for all ages
- 3C Identifying and responding to family violence
- 3D Safe Conversations – Part 3 (Faith connections)
NB: All electives subject to sufficient numbers
9.45 Registration and resource viewing 10.00 Connecting and engaging together 10.40 Electives block 1
11.45 Electives block 2
1.25 Electives block 3
2.25 Gathering and reflecting together 3.00 Finish
Elective presenters are drawn from a range of denominations and organisations including the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne, Christian Playgroup Network, Baptist Union, Uniting Church Synod of Victoria and Tasmania and Intergen.
The Christian Playgroup Network includes members from Australian Christian Churches,Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Christian Community Churches, Churches of Christ, Presbyterian, Salvation Army,
Uniting and Wesleyan Methodist congregations.
What: Playgroup & Preschool Conference Date: Saturday, 22 June.
Time: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Cost. If registered by 17 April $35/person, or $30/person for CPN members or Messy Church leaders; $30/person for groups of 4 or more
If registered after 17 April $40/person, or $35/ person for CPN members or Messy Church leaders
Register and pay online:
Registrations appreciated by
Wednesday, 12 June
Location: Centre forTheology & Ministry 29 College Crescent, Parkville Vic 3052
Contact: 9340 8800; email@example.com