The April edition of Crosslight is now available at all of its regular distribution points.
For those of you unable to get a copy, Crosslight is also available online in its popular Flipbook format and as a PDF for you to download and print out.
The 40-page edition features an array of inspiring and informative articles, such as:
- A behind-the-scenes look at how the online Synod 2021 meeting came together
- A feature on new Moderator-elect David Fotheringham
- How women ministers are lighting the way within the Uniting Church
- How Uniting AgeWell ministers found creative ways to keep in touch with residents during last year’s pandemic
- The wonderful work being done through the Bev Pratt Chaplaincy Centre in Ballarat
- Reflection from Moderator Denise Liersch
Leave a Comment