The October edition of Crosslight is now available in an easy-to-access, reader-friendly digital “flipbook”.
The expanded 47-page special edition features an array of engaging stories and thought-provoking opinion pieces that will either inspire you, give you reason to reflect or encourage you to take action. Among the many interesting and thought-provoking articles are:
- An in-depth look at how the extended lockdowns in Victoria have impacted on some precious, once-in-a-lifetime moments for young people.
- A comparison of the very different lived experiences between Tasmania and Victoria.
- A look at how Uniting AgeWell has ensured its clients have thrived during enforced isolation.
- Why prayer is not always easy.
Regrettably, this edition will not be available in its traditional printed magazine format, as was the case in August. COVID-19 restrictions in place at our printing site mean we are unable to print and distribute the hard-copy magazine. We apologise for any disappointment this has caused.
However, if you who would like a hard-copy version, this edition can be downloaded as a PDF and printed out at home. Simply follow these three easy steps:
1. Click here to find the Crosslight October flipbook.
2. Click the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button below the magazine (see below)3. If you are using Internet Explorer, hit the Open tab that will appear at the bottom of your screen. If you are using Google Chrome, double click on the icon that will appear in the bottom left corner.
4. Click on the print icon that will appear at the top of your screen.
The next edition of Crosslight is due in December and, barring unforeseen circumstances, we expect to be able to print and deliver it to your regular destination.
Leave a Comment