The Placements Committee (Advisory Committee on Ministerial Placements) is responsible for the oversight of the processes that enable the placement of ministers and others in particular specified ministries.
Membership includes two representatives of each presbytery, along with a number of ex-officio members and others co-opted to achieve an appropriate balance.
Advice on placement processes can be accessed from the Protocols, Policies and Guidelines for Placements Committee document below.
The Placements Committee requests that when you next complete your Personal Profile, you use the following process:
- Minister fills in personal profile and submits to Presbytery Pastoral Relations Committee (PRC);
- PRC fills in Presbytery Comments page;
- Completed profile returned to minister for their information and signature;
- Signed Profile is submitted to the PRC who check to ensure it is completed;
- Profiles forwarded to the Placements Committee from the PRC.
Please contact Anita Beer for further information on 03 9340 8818.
Download our resources:
Current placements information
|1 JNC Information||04-02-2020||DownloadPreview|
|2 Advertising & Expressions of Interest||30-01-2020||DownloadPreview|
|3 Information for Ministers||30-01-2020||DownloadPreview|
|4 Chaplaincies & Agencies||30-01-2020||DownloadPreview|
|5 Placements Meetings||30-01-2020||DownloadPreview|
|6 Miscellaneous Guidelines||30-01-2020||DownloadPreview|
|2020 Placements Executive & Committee Meetings||10-01-2020||DownloadPreview|
|National Handbook with Revised Regulations||14-11-2018||DownloadPreview|